You may download the latest version of the MasterTemplate manual here:
- MasterTemplate Manual (2015)
Some sections at the end of this manual (pages 91-105) will be expanded at a future date.
It may be useful to refer to the Release Notes for each version, which go into further depth about certain features:
- AMT 18 Upgrade QuickStart Guide
- AMT 17 New Features – video tutorial
- AMT 17 Project Migration and Q&A – video tutorial
- MasterTemplate 16 Release Notes
- MasterTemplate 15 Release Notes
- MasterTemplate 14 Release Notes
- MasterTemplate 13 Release Notes
- MasterTemplate 12.1 Release Notes
An important part of the “documentation” for MasterTemplate is the Sample Project, which is included when you purchase AMT, and may be accessed from the download page for each version. This is a small building constructed using the template, and it illustrates in context most of the functionality built into AMT. By studying each View and looking through the Layout Book, one can better understand how all the pieces fit together.
We also recommend watching the video demonstrations and explanations in the Support area of the website. These include basic installation and configuration of the template files and how to start a project.
The documentation for the Cadimage Legends add-on for MasterTemplate may be viewed here: