You may need to right-click the following links and select Save Link As to download the file to your computer
This 110 minute ArchiCAD training video (recorded during a live webinar February 27, 2014) provides a thorough explanation and demonstration of the new features and changes introduced in MasterTemplate 17. The template was rebuilt this year from the standard Graphisoft templates (starting from the USA version or INT version of ArchiCAD). It closely resembles previous versions, while incorporating the new system of Building Materials and many other enhancements and tweaks.
WHAT'S NEW IN MASTERTEMPLATE 17
Here is a brief list of the improvements and additions in AMT 17.
- MasterTemplate rebuilt “from the ground up”
- Integration of Building Materials and Intersection Priorities
- Master Script Components – Featuring Total Zone
- Reworking of all Composites and Complex Profiles to use standard Building Materials
- Interactive Legends and Favorites revised and extended to use ArchiCAD 17 Library and Building Materials
- Renovation Filters revised, optimized renovation workflow
- Updated Sample Project file
- Structural Drawings - Layout Subset, Structural Worksheet with Notes and Legend
- Enhanced support for Full Basements and Sublevels
- Dedicated Layer Combinations and Views for BIMx, EcoDesigner / HVAC, and Structural / BIM Models
- New Door and Window Schedules
- New Electrical Plan view set
- Preliminary conceptual design with a "foamcore model" appearance
We have licensed Total Zone and several other components from the highly regarded GDL developer Master Script to provide even better and faster workflow and graphic output. These tools, with a combined retail value of 66 Euro (about $88 USD), are now bundled with each license of AMT 17.
Upgrades from earlier versions of MasterTemplate are available for $125:
- CLICK HERE to purchase an upgrade for your existing MasterTemplate license
If you do not already own MasterTemplate, and would like to join over 1,000 users from 65 countries that have this powerful office standard for ArchiCAD, please click here to purchase your new MasterTemplate license for only $297.
For more MasterTemplate video tutorials, please use the drop-down menu from the QUICK TUTORIALS and MASTERTEMPLATE TRAINING navigation links at the top of the page. If you have questions about the setup or use of AMT, please review the MasterTemplate Manual and additional documentation. For technical support, please email email@example.com.
Bobrow Consulting Group also provides remote consulting services to help you use ArchiCAD more effectively. We can share a screen using GoToMeeting and talk by phone or Skype to go over your questions in context, and teach Best Practices. For more info or to arrange a session, email firstname.lastname@example.org.